By Tyler M
It's been a while but I'm here to give another Six Flags Great America update... and this one happens to be the biggest addition(s) since 2001/2003 season.
1) Chang has been confirmed by the park president and the zoning board of Gurnee, not sure if anything else has to be passed I'm pretty sure it's already confirmed.
2) Chang's, placement will be horizontal with the drop facing Viper where the Shuttle and Go Karts (which still exist but not for long) were and the inversions out by the entrance plaza where the six flags are before you reach the ticket booths.
3) Unusual structure going up next to Demon where the rock climbing walls used to be? It's been confirmed by Six Flags in my reply to me question I posted on their official Facebook page, it's a rockclimbing wall that will open this year for both kids and adults.
4) Little Dipper's media day was yesterday and went well. Little Dipper officially opens tomorrow to the public.
5) The new Glow in the Dark Parade starts tomorrow and every weekend until June 21 - August 15 when it runs daily.
Thanks for reading!